Seller Listing Process:
For the $400 package, no, you send us up to 36 photos via email. If you want professional photography we can refer you to a photographer. It can take a few days to schedule, shoot, and receive photos from the photographer. If you want to get your listing active as soon as possible, you may send us pictures and we can change them out with the professional pictures when we receive them. While professional photography can cause a delay, photos are very important in creating interest in your property and we find it is money very well spent. Professional pictures usually cost $150-$200.
For packages #2 and #3 we schedule a professional photographer.
- Listing on the MLS — all the marketing you need! Also filters to other property search sites (zillow, trulia, realtor.com etc).
- Priced correctly — this is the biggest factor in selling your home.
- Great pictures — gives the first impression to a buyer. Professional photography is money well spent.
- Easy Access — use a Realtor key box and Centralized Showing Service (CSS)
- Offer 3% Buyer Agent Commission (BAC)
- Realtor Yard Sign — Do not use a for sale by owner sign as it can attract the wrong type of buyer or realtors looking for a listing.
- The 3 D’s approach — depersonalize, de-clutter and deep clean your home so it shows well!
- Answer your phone and respond quickly to voicemails and emails.
General Questions For Sale by Owner
General Buyer Questions:
- Initial/Conditional Underwriting Approval
- Final Loan Approval/ “Clear to Close”
For loan FAQ and for our preferred lender contact info, click here.
New build homes can be seen by the sales agent at the model home. Just give them our name and number at the first meeting and let us know what builder you’re buying from. You’re main point of contact will be the sales agent for builder walk through scheduling, timeframe for closing, choosing finishes, etc. We are still here to answer all of your questions and help you through the process. New home builders budget a 3% realtor commission in to their pricing. They do not give any rebates or discounts of that 3% commission to a buyer not using an agent. The sales agent gets paid the same amount whether or not you have a realtor. It makes sense to use Unbundle Realty as your agent so you can get 2% of that commission at closing!Existing homes can be seen a few different ways.
- The listing agent – this is the quickest way to see the home. The listing agent wants to sell the home so they are happy to show it to potential buyers! They might ask you to sign a buyer representation agreement with them. Don’t sign anything! Once, you find the home you do want, let us know so we can represent you through the process and split the commission with you!
- Open houses – this is the most pressure free way to see the home. There might be other potential buyers in and out so you can have more of a limited conversation with the agent. Again, don’t sign anything! Open house dates and times are listed in the MLS and other property search sites.
- We can show you the home – this would always be our first option. However, because of the large geographical area that our MLS covers, it may be harder for both of our schedules to line up to see the home quickly.