Seller Listing Process:
A listing specialist will meet with you and explain the home selling process, what our services include and answer any questions you have. Our photographers have a 24 hour turn around time. We can have your home listed within 2 days of meeting with our dedicated agent, or just as soon as you are ready!
YES, If you choose the $1750 or $3000 package!
Yes, you can cancel with us at any time for no fee, unless your home is already under contract. Any paid up front fees are non-refundable.
We need our listing agreement signed, a signed seller’s disclosure notice and the Information About Brokerage Services signed. Your listing specialist will send this to you to sign electronically or when you meet them.
- Listing on the MLS — all the marketing you need! Also filters to over 100 other property search sites like Zillow, Trulia, realtor.com etc.
- Priced correctly — this is the biggest factor in selling your home.
- Great pictures — gives the first impression to a buyer.
- Easy Access — use a Realtor key box and Centralized Showing Service (CSS)
- Offer 3% Buyer Agent Commission (BAC)
- Realtor Yard Sign
- The 3 D’s approach — depersonalize, de-clutter and deep clean your home so it shows well!
General Buyer Questions:
- Initial/Conditional Underwriting Approval
- Final Loan Approval/ “Clear to Close”
How buyers find a home has changed a lot in the recent years. A buyer can find the home they want to purchase on the internet and they have already been pre-qualified with a lender. We usually meet the buyer when they are ready to write an offer. We are able to give up to 1.5% cash back to the buyer because they have already done some of the work. Essentially, we are paying you for finding the home you want and being prepared to write an offer, which most buyers do anyway!